Golf at Findlay Country Club
The Findlay Country Club's 18-hole golf course was designed and built by Tom Bendelow and has existed since 1908. Today, FCC offers its members and guests an unforgettable experience with smooth fast greens, immaculate bunker, tee and fairway conditions with a challenging layout that is playable for all skill levels.
- Course Specifications: 18-holes, par 72
- Four sets of tees from the Championship Tees at 6,842 yards with a 138 slope to the Forward Tees at 5,383 yards with a slope of 128.
- Practice facilities include a driving range with multiple teeing grounds, an expansive putting green as well as a separate short game area for chipping and pitching appointed with multiple bunkers.
- Full Service, Award Winning (NOPGA Section Merchandiser of the Year 2011) Golf Shop Products and services included but not limited to Golf Instruction, Club Fitting, Golf Merchandise, Apparel and Accessories.
- As indicated in the Club’s Mission Statement, the course is family friendly with two sets (Level 1 and Level II) of Family Tees available. Family Tees reduce the total yardage of the hole, giving younger players and beginner golfers the opportunity to play and compete with their family on a suitable length course for their skill level.
- Programs are offered for all level of players from ages junior to super-senior to make your round at FCC even more enjoyable.
The Golf Professional Staff at FCC take great pride in providing a consistent, welcoming, enjoyable golf experience for members and guests alike.
Club Hosted Events
U.S. Open Qualifier
Ohio Amateur Championship
Ohio Open Championship
Ohio Junior Championship
Ohio Mid-Amateur Championship
Ohio Senior Amateur
NCAA Division II Women’s National Championship
NCAA Men’s GLIAC Championship
FCC Course Overview(Hero image)